- Name: Akuma Shōgun (悪魔将軍 General Devil)
- Real Name: Goldman (ゴールドマン)
- Aliases: Perfect First (完璧・壱式), General Terror (恐怖の将, Kyōfu no Shō)
- Classification: Perfect Chojin → Akuma Chojin
- Homeland: Celestial Realm
- Age: Eternal
- Height: 220 cm
- Weight: 162 kg
- Chojin Kyodo: 15,000,000 Power
- Trademark Techniques: Hell's Guillotine, Hell's Nine Point Seal, Hell's Merry-Go-Round
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 185, Anime Episode ?
- Submitted by: "Kobayashi of Tokyo" as Vikingman (バイキングマン).
The leader of the Seven Akuma Chōjin and the Devil Knights. His true identity is that of the former first Perfect Origin, Goldman, known as the God of Battle (戦いの神, Tatakai no Kami). He frequently quarreled with his younger brother Silverman and the two eventually engaged in a sword battle, a battle which ended with the two of them simultaneously beheading each other. His soul was placed inside the Golden Mask (黄金のマスク, Ōgon no Masuku) and many years later aligned himself with Satan and became Akuma Shogun.
With his finishing move, Hell's Nine Point Seal, he attacks the nine vital points of the Chōjin body. His trademark Hell's Guillotine is part of this, attacking the neck. He obtains his flesh body when the Devil Knights unite undeneath his mask. He has the ability to freely alter the hardness of his body, from a Chōjin Hardness (超人硬度, Chōjin Kōdo) level of 10 (the highest in the Chōjin world), known as Diamond Body (ダイヤモンドボディ), to Chōjin Hardness 0, Snake Body (スネークボディ). Coupled with the fact that no body exists within his armor, there are very few techniques that can actually harm him. His weak spot is his head because he shows signs of pain when he got hit in the head during his fights with Buffaloman and Kinnikuman.
- Yonehiko Kitagawa in Kinnikuman
- Hidekatsu Shibata in Crisis in New York!!
- Tetsu Inada in PlayStation 2 games
- Hell's Nine Point Seal (地獄の九所封じ, Jigoku no Kyū Shofūji)
- Daisetsuzan Drop (大雪山落とし, Daisetsuzan Otoshi)
- Part 1 (Back). After knocking his opponent into the air, Akuma Shogun jumps up after him and grabs his foot and head while kneeling with one knee on his stomach. Then they just drop to the mat with the opponent's back taking all of the force.
- Spin Double Arm Sault (スピン・ダブルアーム・ソルト)
- Part 2 & 3 (Arms). Akuma Shogun grabs his opponent in a double underhook and spins around rapidly before slamming him onto the mat shoulders and arms first.
- Hell's Merry-Go-Round (地獄のメリーゴーラウンド, Jigoku no Merii Gō Raundo)
- Blades emerge from Akuma Shogun's forearms as he somersaults through the air toward his opponent, cutting into them upon contact.
- Double Knee Crusher (ダブル・ニー・クラッシャー)
- Parts 4 & 5 (Legs). Akuma Shogun performs a normal knee crusher, except that he slams both of his opponents knees onto his instead of just one.
- Helmet Splitter (兜割り, Kabuto Wari)
- Part 6 (Crown of Head). Akuma Shogun grabs his opponent as if he was going to perform a standard front suplex, but instead of releasing his opponent, he slams the crown of their head into the mat.
- Stomach Crush (ストマック・クラッシュ)
- Part 7 (Stomach). While his opponent is face-up on the ground, Akuma Shogun performs a standard diving headbutt on his opponent's stomache with the horn on his head.
- Piledriver (パイルドライバー)
- False Part 8 (Neck).
- Chojin Compressor (超人圧搾機, Chōjin Assakuki)
- False Part 9 (All Parts). Akuma Shogun grabs his opponent in a modified full nelson (he places his opponent's hands against the back of their head and holds them there with his own while a normal full nelson is applied). He then jumps onto their back and catches their legs in a scissor hold. Finally, he pulls their arms back, pushes their head forward, and pulls their legs back.
- Handshake (握手, Akushu)
- Part 8 (Hand). Akuma Shogun grabs one of his opponent's hands and crushes it with his own.
- Hell's Guillotine (地獄の断頭台, Jigoku no Dantōdai), a.k.a. Last One (ラストワン)
- Part 9 (Neck). After grabbing his opponent (usually in a double underhook), Akuma Shogun spins around rapidly so that the opponent is lifted off of his feet. Then, he releases the hold, sending them skyward, and jumps up after them. From there, he can finish the move by either placing a knee or shin against his opponent's neck as they descend in a guillotine-like position. Causes severe damage to the neck.
- Kamuy Guillotine (神威の断頭台 Kamui no Dantōdai)
- A new and stronger version of Hell's Guillotine. Just as Akuma Shogun places his on the opponent's neck, he fortifies the landing by stepping on his main leg's knee and then placing his right arm on the previous leg.
- Demonic Shogun Claw (魔のショーグン・クロー, Ma no Shōgun Kurō)
- Claws protrude from Akuma Shogun's fingertips and he applies a standard Clawhold. He then lifts his opponent over his head and slams them to the ground.
- Akuma Shogun raises the opponent up and delivers a gorilla press powerslam to the head.
- Skull Crush (スカル・クラッシュ)
- Akuma Shogun implements his Snake Body to wrap his entire body around his opponent's head and squeeze tightly.
- Yoga Pose (ヨガポーズ)
- Hell's Windmill (地獄風車 Jigoku Fūsha)
- A rotating Romero Special
- Human Bullet Divebombing (肉弾急降下爆撃 Nikudan Kyūkōka Bakugeki)
- Diamond Dust (ダイヤモンドダスト)
- An attack used by breaking down the countless diamonds of his body
- Devil Scope (将軍透視 Shōgun Tōshi)
- X-Ray vision.
Lonsdaleite Power (ロンズデーライト・パワー)
- An enhanced version of Diamond Power mode. Used against Strong the Budo in their fight.
- Empire State Bomber (エンパイヤーステート・ボンバー)
- Subway Crash (サブウェイ・クラッシュ)
- Smokescreen (煙幕 Enmaku)
- Illumination Gold (イルミネーション・ゴールド)
- A beam of light from his eyes blinds his opponent.
- Hell's Musical (地獄のミュージカル)
Long ago, two gods, Goldman and Silverman (gods of war and peace) were asked who was stronger, and in the resulting conflict everything of their bodies were destroyed but their heads, which became the Silver and Gold Masks, sacred relics of the Kinniku Tribe. Goldman made a bargain with Satan for a body with which he would kill Seigi Chojin.
After Geronimo's fight with Sunshine, all the Akuma Knights came into Akuma Shogun. He then killed Geronimo with his hell guillotine and then made Asuraman fight Kinnikuman. After Asuraman lost Akuma Shogun made him get inside his armor. He was going to fight Kinnikuman but Buffaloman got in the way so Kinnikuman could perfect the Kinniku driver.
Later on, in Kinnikuman Nisei, Asuraman attempted to revive General Fear (恐怖の将 Kyōfu no Shō)-- namely Akuma Shōgun. However, before he is about to be fully revived, Asuraman has a change of heart as a result of his match with Mantaro, and destroys General Fear.
- Theme Song: "King of Devil (キング オブ デビル)" by Ichiro Mizuki.
- 4th Kinnikuman Popularity Contest (17th Place)
- Phantom Chojin (幽霊超人, Yūrei Chōjin)
- Akuma Chojins’ Final Assassin (悪魔超人最後の刺客, Akuma Chōjin Saigo no Shikaku)
- God of Battle (戦いの神, Tatakai no Kami)
- General Terror (恐怖の将, Kyōfu no Shō)
- Evil Charisma (悪のカリスマ, Aku no Karisuma)
- Perfect First (完璧・壱式)
- Win/Loss Record
- Δ Silverman (Mutual Decapitation)
- O Geronimo (Spinning Double Arm Suplex)
- O Buffaloman (Hell's Guillotine)
- X Kinnikuman (Kinniku Driver)
- X Kinnikuman (Fū Rin Ka Zan→ Kinniku Driver→ Kinniku Buster) (Anime Only)
- O Mirageman (Hell's Guillotine)
- O Abyssman (Hell's Guillotine)
- O Strong the Budo
|Leaders||Satan • Akuma Shogun|
|Seven Akuma Chojin||Buffaloman • Springman • Atlantis • The Mountain • Mister Khamen • Black Hole • Stereo Cassette King|
|Six Akuma Knights||Asuraman • Sunshine • The Ninja • Junkman • Planetman • Sneagator|
|Demon Seed||Voltman • The Tattooman • Meltdown • Gepparland • The Constellation|
|Asura Clan||Asuraman's Father • Asuraman's Mother • Ivonne • Shiva • Samson|
|Others||Puripuriman • Sneagator Jr. • Maxman • Check Mate • Rex King|
|Related articles||Chojin Blood Bind • Makai • Cursed Dolls • Magic Square Ring • Demon Seed • Demon Womb|