- Classification: Akuma Choujin→ Seigi Choujin→ Akuma Choujin→ Seigi Choujin
- Homeland: Demon Realm (魔界 Makai)
- Age: 22 (Dream Tag), 24 (Throne Arc), 58 (Nisei)
- Height: 203 cm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Choujin Kyoudo: 10,000,000 Power
- Trademark Techniques: Hell's Tornado, Asura Buster, Asura Piledriver
- Tag Teams: Stray Devil Choujin Combo (Sunshine)
- Trainer: Samson Teacher
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 169
- Tornado Hell (竜巻地獄, Tatsumaki Jigoku?)
- Asuraman holds all six of his arms up to one side and then throws them down to the other, sending a small tornado towards his opponent.
- Asura Buster (阿修羅バスター?)
- Asuraman performs a standard Kinniku Buster but uses his extra arms to also grab the opponent's arms and thighs, creating a tighter hold.
- Improved Asura Buster (改良阿修羅バスター, Kyourai Ashura Basutā?)
- Instead of doing a standard Kinniku Buster hold, Asuraman grabs his opponent's arms and legs and then uses his third pair of hands to hold their head on top of the spike on his head.
- Ultimate Asura Buster (アルティメット・阿修羅バスター?)
- Based on Scarface's Ultimate Scar Buster. While performing a regular Asura Buster, Asuraman grabs the opponent's neck with his legs.
- Asura Lightning Drop (阿修羅稲綱落とし, Ashura Izuna Otoshi?)
- Asuraman throws the enemy in the air, then he jumps in the air then stands on the enemy's feet with his knees and smashes the enemy into the mat.
- Asura Infinite Power (阿修羅∞パワー, Ashura Mugen Pawaa?)
- Asuraman's power-up technique.
- Asura Torpedo (阿修羅魚雷, Ashura Gyorai?)
- Asuraman jumps onto the ropes and launches his body horizontally at his opponent.
- Nirvana Twist (涅槃ツイスト, Nehan Tsuisuto?)
- A Kinnikuman Nisei technique.
- Paramita Lariat (波羅密多ラリアット Haramitta Rariatto?)
- A Kinnikuman Nisei technique. Asuraman entwines all three arms on one side into one giant arm and performs a powerful lariat on his opponent.
- Asura Vajra Entanglement (阿修羅金剛絡み, Ashura Kongou Karami?)
- A Kinnikuman Nisei technique.
- Triple Body Slam (トリプル・ボディースラム?)
- Asuraman's Bear Hug
Demon World Inner Strength
Golden Mask ArcEdit
Asuraman, with his distinctive six arms and three faces, initially appeared as one of the Devil Knights, Akuma Choujin who stole the sacred Golden Mask of the Kinniku Clan. He first fought Terryman in the Five Story Ring battles inside Warsman's unconscious body. In this fight he introduced a new version of the Kinniku Buster: the Asura Buster. If Terry were to have gone through even one Asura Buster, his body would've been pulled apart. Luckily, Kinnikuman jumped into the ring and cushioned the blow. Terry then broke off Asuraman's top two arms, causing his own arms to be on the verge of falling off. It is here that Asuraman reveals his ability to regenerate his arms by stealing the arms of others. As soon as Terry's arms fell off, they appeared on Asuraman. He tired a second Asura Buster on Terry, but Geronimo's tomohawk's (protruding through the ring above for Terry to grab) and Buffaloman's arms (which suddenly appeared on Terry) put a stop to it. The fight eventually went out of the ring and, after Terry restarted Warsman's heart, they scramble to make it back to the ring before being counted out. With his last ounce of strength, Terry used Buffaloman's arms to stop Asuraman from reentering the ring, causing the match to end in a double count-out. Because of this, he was the sole surviving Devil Knight when Akuma Shogun was revived, and when they both left Warsman's body, Ashuraman engages Kinnikuman soon afterwards, and was soon defeated by an incomplete Kinniku Driver. As punishment for his defeat, Akuma Shogun decapitates Ashuraman with his sword, and Ashuraman merges with his master's being like the others.
Dream Choujin Tag ArcEdit
Survivor Match for the Kinniku ThroneEdit
Asuraman appeared again, reformed, as a member of Kinnikuman Soldier's team during the survivor series to determine the new ruler of planet Kinniku. He fights his former trainer Samson Teacher, now Satan Cross, to avenge his friend The Ninja and ended the match in a draw, and watched as the remaining team members were defeated by Super Phoenix and his men in the Cube Match, leaving him the sole survivor. Later, when he and Kinnikuman's team ventured to the final arena, Super Phoenix activated a spiked ceiling trap to kill them all. However, Ashuraman sacrificed himself by holding the ceiling up long enough for Team Kinnikuman to escape, and was impaled. He was later revived by Suguru's Face Flash along with the rest of Kinnikuman Soldier's team.
Soon after the conclusion of the Survival Match, AshuraMan got married to his wife Ivonne, and they had a son, Shiva. From his birth, Ashuraman trained Shiva to be a Seigi Choujin, but all of that changed when Shiva accidentally discovered his father's past as an Akuma Choujin, wakening his dark side. This ultimately led to Shiva killing his own mother, and Ashuraman killing his son in pure grief. As a result of this, he returned to his ways as an Akuma Choujin and joined General Terror and the Demon Seeds, splitting Meat into 6 parts and holding him hostage; in order to recover a body part, a Seigi Choujin must defeat one of the Akuma Choujin. After 4 of the Demon Seeds were defeated by their Seigi Choujin counterparts, Ashuraman reveals himself and engages Mantaro and Kevin Mask in a tag team match alongside fellow Demon Seed VoltMan. After both Kevin and Voltman died, Ashuraman fights Mantaro, but was eventually defeated. When General Terror tried to revive himself anyway with Meat's final part, his head, Ashuraman surprisingly stopped the ritual, stating that even in battle, Seigi and Akuma Choujin must accept the agreements of their fight. As punishment, General Terror takes away Ashuraman's youth and turns him into a withered old man. Ashuraman was soon helped out of the Demon's Womb by Sunshine.
- Family: Shiva (son, deceased), Ivonne (wife, deceased), Unnamed parents
- Laugh: Ka~KaKaKa (カーカカカ?)
- Blood Type: A
- Submitted by: Yoshida of Hyōgo and Nakata of Ishikawa
- Theme Song: "Asura Hell (阿修羅地獄, Ashura Jigoku?)" by GAKURO (feat. Daisuke Gouri as Asuraman)
- Choujin Lumberjack Champion
- Zangyaku Choujin Heavyweight
- Akuma Choujin Carnival Champion ('79)
- 2nd Kinnikuman Popularity Contest (9th Place)
- 3rd Kinnikuman Popularity Contest (5th Place)
- 4th Kinnikuman Popularity Contest (10th Place)
- One of the Six Devil Knights
- Choujin Blood Brigade - Second Guard
- Demon Seed No. 6
- Demon Realm Prince
- Shooting Machine
- Mimicry Fiend
- Legendary Strongest Akuma Choujin
- Win/Loss Record (Singles)
- Δ Terryman (Double Ringout)
- X Kinnikuman (Incomplete Kinniku Driver)
- O Satan Cross (KO)
- O Shiva (Ultimate Asura Buster)
- X Kinniku Mantarou (Muscle G)
- Win/Loss Record (Tag)
- Stray Devil Choujin Combo (Sunshine)
- O Big Bombers (Hell's Combination)
- O New Machineguns (Forfeit)
- X Muscle Brothers (Muscle Docking)
- X Hell Missionaries (Cross Bomber)
- The Demolitions (Voltman)
- O B Evolutions (Hell's Combination Ω (Omega))