- Classification: Seigi Chojin
- Homeland: Canada
- Age: 30
- Height: 265 cm
- Weight: 218 kg
- Chojin Kyodo: 1,000,000 Power
- Favorite Technique: Canadian Backbreaker, Permafrost Drop, Atomic Bombs Away, Rebuilt Canadian Backbreaker
- Tag Teams: Big Bombers (Specialman)
- Seiyu: Yonehiko Kitagawa (eps 10,88), Kazuhiko Kishino (eps 68,70), Masaharu Sato (ep 69), Koji Totani (ep 85,PS2)
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 29, Anime Episode 7
Canadianman is a large and very powerful Seigi Chojin from Canada. He usually lives as a lumberjack, but also owns his own gym called Canadianman Gym. His body is colored like the Canadian Flag and he has the Maple Leaf on his chest. He is exceptionally strong, being able to lift the Korakuen Stadium during his fight with Robin Mask during the 20th Chojin Olympics. He was initially depicted as a top-label Chojin, but afterwards became less active and, along with Specialman, became one of the most well-known "background" Chojin in the story. He appears in Kinnikuman Nisei as a Legend and the father of Canadian Boy.
- Canadian Backbreaker (カナディアンバックブリーカー)
- Canadianman's signature technique. It has a more devastating variant called the Rebuilt Canadian Backbreaker.
- Permafrost Drop (永久凍土落とし, Eikyūtōdo Otoshi)
- Atomic Bombs Away (アトミック・ボムズ・アウェー)
- Tiger Suplex
- Stepover Toehold Facelock
- One of Specialman's techniques. Canadianman borrows this move during the match against Pirateman. He tackles his foe to the ground like a linebacker.
Canadian Representative, eliminated during the first round by Robin Mask. Later seen on a date during a reception before the finals.
Canadian Representative, assumedly eliminated during the Shinkansen Attack preliminary as he is not seen afterwards.
Takes part in Fan Appreciation Day and later supports the Idol Choujins.
Takes part in Annual Choujin Physical. Momentarily lost faith in Kinnikuman, but reformed after Wolfman's sacrifice. Later he is part of Planetman's Face Planet technique; he, Specialman, and Chairman Harabote are the last of the Seigi Choujin holding up the Kinnikuman vs. Akuma Shogun ring before Geronimo's spirit arrives to help.
He and Specialman are reluctant to be picked to take part in the Reserve Match. It is also revealed at this time that after Canadianman was eliminated from the Universal Chojin Tag Tournament, he returned home to find that his gym had been trashed.
True Akuma Chojin Arc
Canadianman along with Teapackman, Curry Cook and Benkiman arrive at Sagrada Familia to prevent it being taken over by Omegaman Aristera and Omega Centauri's Six Spears. He takes on Pirateman in Special Ring E, and initially holds out in the beginning, but gets serious when Teapackman gets killed by Hailman, showing the new technical wrestling moves he trained himself in during the month leading up to this fight, including his new Rebuilt Canadian Backbreaker. Despite all his training, Pirateman proved too strong for him and he got his back broken by Pirateman's finishing move, Saint Elmo's Fire, losing him the match. He later appears to cheer Wolfman on when he's losing to Lunaight.
- Family: Canadian Boy (son)
- Submitted by: Takashi Sawada (沢田隆) of Yokohama.
- Win/Loss Record singles
- X Robin Mask (German Suplex)
- X Black Ship
- X Max Radial (Big Radial Impact)
- X Pirateman (Saint Elmo's Fire)
- Win/Loss Record tag team
- X Stray Akuma Chojin Combo [Hell's Combination]