- Name: Dead Signal (デッド・シグナル) / Road Rage
- Homeland: Japan
- Height: 213cm (7')
- Weight: 692kg (1526 lbs)
- Chojin Kyodo: 800,000 Power
- First Appearance: HF First Year Replacement Matches Arc/Manga Chapter 31
- Seiyuu: Tetsu Inada/Sebastian Arcelus (US)
- Submitted by: Hiroshi Matsui (松井大) of Chiba as Mr. Kōtsū Dōtoku (ミスター交通道徳)
- A living Traffic light from Japan. He was defeated by Mantaro in the first round of the HF First Year Replacement Tournament (also the only member of Generation EX to lose in the first round).
- Traffic Sign (交通標識殺法 Traffic Sign Sappō)
- He can control his opponents movements by using various roads signs with hypnosis and weather control.
- The stop sign that makes up his head spins around like a buzzsaw blade to slice into his opponent.
- Smashed Mantaro into his traffic signals.