Hour of Triumph! Seigi Choujin (晴れ姿!正義超人, Haresugata! Seigi Choujin) is the fifth theatrical film based on the anime series Kinnikuman. It was released in Japan on December 21, 1985 and is set during the Dream Choujin Tag Arc.
It is the first film to feature seiyū Banjō Ginga as the voice of Ramenman (due to Eiji Kanie's death in October) and the last to feature Kōji Yada. It is also the second film to feature the character Kinkotsu-Obaba, who had been omitted from the previous film.
- Tokugawa Mari (マリ姫, Mari-hime)
- The Shogun's daughter. A doppelganger of Mari Nikaido.
- Tokugawa Mayumi (徳川真弓)
- The Shogun. A doppelganger of Mayumi Kinniku.
- Tokugawa Sayuri (奥方)
- The Shogun's wife. A doppelganger of Sayuri Kinniku.
- Ōkubo Hikozaemon (大久保彦左衛門)
- A vassal of the Tokugawa clan. A doppelganger of Harabote Muscle.
- Yosaku-jii (爺)
- A vassal of the Tokugawa clan. A doppelganger of Yosaku.
- Shuten Doji (朱天童子)
- The Nio (ザ・ニオーッ)
- The Ninjaman (ザ・ニンジャマン)
- The Sanzokun (ザ・サンゾクーン)
- The Umibozun (ザ・ウミボーズン)
- Ukonnosuke (ウコンの介)
While performing in a movie at Toei Eigamura, Kinnikuman suddenly disappears. Somehow, he has been sent to Edo Period Japan. In Edo Japan, a villain called Shuten Doji (朱天童子) is threatening to destroy the Earth if he is not given Princess Mari. Always willing to impress a pretty girl, Kinnikuman immediately vows to destroy Shuten Doji. He disguises himself as Princess Mari and goes to meet Shuten Doji, but Shuten Doji and his Big Four (四天王, Shitennō) see through Kinnikuman's disguise and beat him up. Aware of Kinnikuman's situation, Terryman, Robin Mask, and the other Seigi Chojins travel to Edo Japan (via Kinkotsu-obaba's powers). Afterwards, Princess Mari is kidnapped and Kinnikuman and the Seigi Chojins head for the snowy Japanese Alps. While the other Seigi Chojins take care of the Akenama Corps, a deadly battles ensues between Kinnikuman and Shuten Doji on an Ice-Top Ring. Shuten Doji fires multiple fire rings out of his mouth at Kinnikuman, but Kinnikuman become a Flame of Justice and defeats him with his New Finishing Move the Neo Kinniku Buster. And thus, Earth's peace is protected.
- Opening Theme
- Blazing Kinnikuman (炎のキン肉マン, Honoo no Kinnikuman) by Akira Kushida
- Closing Theme
- Kinniku Mambo (キン肉マンボ) by Akira Kamiya (Kinnikuman)
- Kinnikuman vs. Shitennou
- Most Dangerous Combo vs. The Sankozun
- New Machineguns vs. The Ninjaman
- Choujin Master/Student Combo vs. The Umibozun
- 20 Million Powers vs. The Nio
- Kinnikuman vs. Shuten-doji