- Name: Kinkotsuman (キン骨マン Bone-and-sinew Man)
- Real Name: Sharekōbe (シャレコウベ)
- Classification: Gokuaku Chojin
- Homeland: Planet Dokuro
- Age: 25, 70 (Nisei)
- Height: 178 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Chojin Kyodo: 200,000 Power
- Favorite Techniques: Perpendicular Back Drop, Kinkotsu Headbutt, Kinkotsu DDT
- Tag Teams: Monster Master/Student Combo
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 18, Anime Episode 1
Kinkotsuman is an alien who has come from Dokuro-sei (ドクロ星, Planet Skull) in order to conquer Earth. He has the character for bone (骨) on his forehead. He was Kinnikuman's nemesis in the early chapters and was just as silly and stupid as his rival. After his loss to Kinnikuman he reappears with Iwao as his sidekick, and from then on they plot schemes in order to defeat Kinnikuman.
In the original manga he disappears after the series switches to just wrestling, but in the anime he and Iwao appear alongside Detective Gobugari as members of the Seigi Choujin's cheering party for the remainder of the series.
- Issei Futamata in Kinnikuman & Kinnikuman Pachislot
- Hirohiko Kakegawa in Kinnikuman: Scramble for the Throne
- Hideyuki Hori in Kinnikuman Nisei and Kinnikuman Generations game series
- Frank Frankson in Ultimate Muscle (English Dub)
Kinkotsuman first arrives in chapter 18 (volume 2) of the manga as an invading alien and challenges Kinnikuman to a fight. Despite using milk (Kinnikuman's weakness) and a monster minion, he is quickly defeated by Kinnikuman and retreats to a life of sworn revenge on him. He creates a UFO hideout (which Kinnikuman likes to poke with a really long stick) and obtains a sidekick in fellow Kinnikuman foe Iwao. Though Kinkotsuman considers himself an evil genius, he is actually quite a stupid and can't even succeed at defeating a loser hero like Kinnikuman. He would try several times to defeat him but would always fail, often due to a gigantic flaw in his plans. He would also occasionally plot against Terryman, the most memorable time being when he used a special mind-control/enlargement gun on Natsuko Shono (Terry's girlfriend). He and Iwao would then try to foil Kinnikuman's attempts to qualify for the 20th Chojin Olympics, with plans ranging from making themselves invisible and tickling him during a weightlift to enlarging and mind controlling zoo animals during a party before the semi-finals. They would later try to shoot him after his fight with Ramenman, but Terry took the bullet in his leg (this resulted in him later needing a prosthetic leg). During Kinnikuman's fight with Robin Mask, he, Iwao, and Ramenman supported Kinnikuman (Kinkotsuman even slapped him when he was acting like a coward). After the Olympics, they joined up with Sheik Seijin and Skull Bozu and took part in the American Tag Tournament. Kinkotsuman created the cyborg Black Shadow to be Iwao's partner. Black Shadow had the power of Beauty Rhodes, the brutality of Ramenman, the technique of Robin Mask, and the brains of Kinkotsuman. Because he had Kinkotsuman's brains, he immediately attacked Iwao at the ring of the bell. Kinkotsuman took Black Shadow's place during the second match (Black Shadow had been torn apart by Skull Boze and Devil Magician). He and Iwao fought against Kinnikuman and Terryman and almost won (thanks largely to dropping the ceiling lights on them), but were eventually defeated by simultaneous neck breaker drops from Kinnikuman. They later stole Terry's prosthetic leg during the final match against The Machineguns (Kinnikuman and Terryman) and the Blood Illusions (Skull Bozu and Devil Magician). After a boy in a wheelchair "fought" Kinkotsuman for the leg, Terry got it back and won the match. After this, Kinkotsuman began to disappear into the background, occasionally showing up in crowds of Choujins during Kinnikuman's fights. His last appearance (in the original manga) was during the last fight of the Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne, when he, Iwao, and several other Choujins reappeared along Kinnikuman's friends to cheer him on.
In the manga of Kinnikuman Nisei, Kinkotsuman makes his first appearance in chapter 1, right after seeing the New Generations heading off to Japan. He then has a flashback explaining that he is the one who built Meat Alexandria's cryogenic sleep device. Meat said it was necessary in order for him to help the New Generations in the future to come.
Later on it is revealed that Kinkotsuman is the father of Bone Cold, the strongest of the No Respect trio. He had a wife and child (Bone Cold), but was very abusive towards them, venting the anger of his defeats upon the two. This resulted in his wife leaving the family, and Bone Cold takes the brunt of the punishment. His son later escapes. After spending time in his misery, he has an epiphany upon his evil ways and snaps out of it, finding the proverbial light. Appears in the match between Mantaro and his son, after Mince's death.
Speech and Quotes
- Laugh: Muhyohyo~ (ムヒョヒョ～)
- First Line: "Indeed, I am Sharekoube, a.k.a Kinkotsuman!" (いかにも ぼくはシャレコウベ通称はキン骨マンだ! Ikanimo, boku wa Sharekōbe tsūshō wa Kinkotsuman da!)
- Kinkotsuman usually adds ~dawasa (～だわさ) to the ends of his sentences.
- Family: Bone Cold (son), Kinkotsu Obaba (aunt, anime only)
- Hobbies: Creating Kaiju, Foiling Kinnikuman
- Submitted by: Kōichi Mori (森孝一) of Chiba Prefecture
- Theme Song: "Kinkotsu Elegy" (キン骨エレジー) by Issei Futamata
- 1,000,000 Yen Quiz Winner
- Kaiju Corps Leader
- Shame of the Universe (宇宙の面汚し, Uchū no Tsurayogoshi)
- Tragic Tiny Insect (悲劇のイジケ虫, Higeki no Ijike Muchi)
- Win/Loss Record (Singles)
- X Kinnikuman (Atomic Drop)