- Name: Puri-Puri Man (プリプリマン) / Monsieur Cheeks
- Classification: Akuma Chojin
- Homeland: Cameroon
- Height: 191 cm (6'3")
- Weight: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Chojin Kyodo: 970,000 Power
- Favorite Techniques: Gas Explosion, Butt Driver, Propeller Arm
- First Appearance: Seven Akuma Chojin Arc
- Seiyu: Ryotaro Okiayu/Dan Green (US)
- Literally, a giant butt. This character actually made a cameo as an Akuma Chojin in the original Kinnikuman manga and appeared briefly in the opening titles of Kinnikuman. He was not involved directly in a storyline until the anime Kinnikuman Nisei.
Puri-Puri Man (literally "angry smelly man")'s name was listed as the 51st place in the train tossing event in the 21st Chojin Olympics Arc. He finally debuted in one panel of the manga when Buffaloman's Akuma Chojin attacked Kinnikuman. He also appears twice during the original opening of the Kinnikuman anime, albeit colored green.
The Choujin Guys
In this series, Puripuriman hangs out with Canadianman and Specialman and talk about their daily life in the Kinnikuman universe while enjoying simple diner food. In the first chapter of the Choujin Guys, Puripuriman even acknowledges working for the Seven Devil Choujin in one of the Kinnikuman manga chapters.
Puripuriman reappears during the Poison Six Pack arc of Kinnikuman: Nisei. He and El Kaerun face off against Seiuchin and Gazelleman for Tamaki's freedom. Though Puripuriman starts out strong, Gazelleman gains the upper hand by slapping his face in a simulation of a spanking. Puripuriman is defeated by a combination of Check Mate's interference by executing a Pile Driver Stallion Style and Gazelleman Savanna Heat.
In 4Kids' "Ultimate Muscle" dub, Puripuriman was renamed Monsieur Cheeks and was given an exaggerated french accent. He provided the recaps for the episodes, and would always use his catchphrase "Let's get to the bottom of it!" after he was done with the recap.
Win/Loss Record (Tag)
- Poison Six Pack group 2 (El Kaerun)