- Name: Specialman (スペシャルマン)
- Classification: Seigi Chojin
- Homeland: Minnesota, USA
- Age: 20
- Height: 173 cm
- Weight: 86 kg
- Chojin Kyodo: 650,000 Power
- Favorite Techniques: Football Tackle, Hamburger Hill Driver, Glorious Touchdown
- Tag Team: Big Bombers (Canadianman)
- Seiyu: Masaharu Sato (eps 7,85), Eiji Kanie (eps 10,11), Chisato Nakajima (child;ep 11), Hideyuki Hori (ep 66), Issei Futamata (ep 88), Kenichi Ono (PS2)
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 29, Anime Episode 7
Specialman is a Seigi Chojin in the form of an American Football player. At first he is portrayed as one of the top-label Chojins in the world, but he is easily eliminated in the 20th Chojin Olympics by Kinkotsuman's scheme. He constantly appears throughout the rest of the series, most notably in the Dream Chojin Tag Arc when he and Canadianman have their right to participate stolen from the trespassing Stray Akuma Combo (Asuraman and Sunshine). However, as with the aforementioned incidents, he is never truly shown in action. He is a childhood friend of Terryman, and during the 20th Choujin Olympics he snuck out of a hospital in order to support him during his match with Skyman.
He is one of many characters who head for Osaka Castle during the Throne Arc in order to support Team Kinnikuman. He recently appeared in Kinnikuman Nisei during the Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc. He and Canadianman are reluctant to be picked to take part in the Reserve Match. It is also revealed at this time that after Specialman was eliminated from the Universal Chojin Tag Tournament, he was booed and treated badly after returning home.
In the manga he has an S written on his forehead, but in the first anime it is not there.
- Football Tackle (フットボールタックル)
- Hamburger Hill Driver (ハンバーガーヒルドライバー)
- Glorious Touchdown (栄光のタッチダウン, Eikō no Tatchidaun)
- 20th Chōjin Olympics: Northern United States Representative, Eliminated during the first preliminary, Monster Lifting. Later supports Terryman during his fight with Skyman.
- American Tour Arc: Buys tickets for himself and other Chōjin Olympics competitors to see the final match of the American Tag Tournament (Kinnikuman and Terryman vs. Skull Boze and Devil Magician).
- 21st Chōjin Olympics: Northern United States Representative, assumedly eliminated during the Shinkansen Attack preliminary as he is not seen afterwards.
- Seven Akuma Chōjin Arc: Takes part in Fan Appreciation Day and later supports the Idol Chojins.
- Golden Mask Arc: Takes part in Annual Chōjin Physical. He, Canadianman, and Chairman Harabote are the last of the Seigi Chōjin holding up the Kinnikuman vs. Akuma Shogun ring before Geronimo's spirit arrives to help.
- Dream Chōjin Tag Arc: Forms the team Big Bombers (ビッグ・ボンバーズ) with Canadianman to participate in the Universal Chojin Tag Tournament, but they are taken out by Asuraman and Sunshine.
- Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne Arc: Hears Neptuneman's message and travels with other Seigi Chōjin to Osaka Castle to support Kinnikuman during his fight with Super Phoenix.
- Family: Specialman Jr. (son)
- Minnesota Chojin Heavyweight
- All American Chojin Junior Heavyweight
- Win/Loss record singles
- O unknown chojin[20th Chojin Olympics qualification match]
- O unknown Minnesota chojin chojin champion
- O unknown All American chojin junior heavyweight champion
- O unknown chojin[21st Chojin Olympics qualification match]
- Win/Loss record tag team
formed tag team:
- Despite being an American superhero, Specialman actually resembles Ultraman much more closely than Kinnikuman, a character based on Ultraman