- Name: Sunshine (サンシャイン?)
- Classification: Akuma Chojin
- Homeland: Nazca, Peru
- Age: 28 (Golden Mask arc), 62 (Nisei)
- Height: 300cm
- Weight: 1,000kg
- Chojin Kyodo: 7,000,000 Power
- Trademark Techniques: Hell's Pyramid, Cursed Roller
- Tag Teams: Stray Akuma Combo (Asuraman)
- First Appearance: Manga Chapter 169
- Submitted by: Baba of Miyagi Prefecture
- Masaharu Sato in All Japanese language productions and games
- Michael Alston Baley in Ultimate Muscle (English Dub)
- Sand Hell (砂地獄, Suna Jigoku?)
- Sunshine turns his body to sand and spreads out on the ring, trapping an opponent.
- Hell's Pyramid (地獄のピラミッド, Jigoku no Piramiddo?)
- Sunshine turns into a pyramid that impales the enemy.
- Hell's Arch (地獄の凱旋門, Jigoku no Gaisenmon?)
- Sunshine turns into an arch that falls on the enemy.
- Hell's Top (地獄のコマ, Jigoku no Koma?)
- Sunshine turns into a top that attacks the enemy.
- Concrete Press (コンクリートプレス?)
- Cursed Roller (呪いのローラー, Noroi no Rōrā?)
- Sunshine's chest opens, revealing a ringer that the enemy is driven through.
- Giant Swing
- Sunshine grabs the enemy's legs and spins then throws the enemy into the air.
- Canadian Backbreaker
Sunshine appeared as one of the Devil Knights, a group of Akuma Choujin who had supposedly stolen the Golden Mask, a sacred relic on planet Kinniku that was once the head of a god. He fought Geronimo during the Five Story Ring battle within Warsman's unconscious body. Though he nearly killed Geronimo, he was ultimately defeated by his Apache War Cry technique after his weakness was discovered to be loud noises. Like the other Devil Knights, he was absorbed by Akuma Shogun before the fight with Kinnikuman.
Later, he and Asuraman escape and plot to steal the Friendship Power of the Seigi Choujins using Cursed Dolls. They enact their plan during the Dream Tag Tournament, where they compete as the Stray Devil Choujin Combo. After they are defeated by Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Great during the semi-finals they decide that "Demons also have friendship", but Sunshine is killed by Neptuneman.
Sunshine appears in the sequel series as a founding member of the dMp and head of their Akuma Choujin division. In the English dub, it is explained that after the events of the Dream Choujin Tag Arc, when his friend Asuraman left to join the Muscle League, he grew a great urge to destroy Kinnikuman and the Muscle League, and that after the Devil Chojin were presumed destroyed, he had moved to Miami, Florida, where his appearance was ruined by sunburn (he claimed to have been banned from every public beach in South Florida, and that the lines on his arms no longer formed a perfect grid as he used to.) He pits his students, Rex King and Check Mate, against the new generation of Seigi Choujin, and ultimately blows up the headquarters of the dMp after his respect for the Seigi Choujin is rekindled in the course of their matches with his pupils. He appears again during the Demon Seed Arc as a supporter of Asuraman. In the final season of the anime, he is seen with Clioneman and Dead Signal, indicating that he may have been training them.
- Theme Song: "Sand Monster (サンドモンスター?)" by Kōrogi '73
- One of the Six Devil Knights (Sunshine is one of the Devil Knights without any champion records, and the only one to ever lose to a human)
- New Nightmares Coach
- Sand Hell Guard
(The Japanese name, "Suna Jigoku no Bannin", is a pun of sorts. "suna" means sand, whereas "jigoku" means "hell", hence "Guardian of the Sand Hell". However, an alternate reading/interpretation would be "Sunaji Goku no Bannin", which would mean "Guardsman of the Sand Prison", since "sunaji" means "sandy place/soil" and "goku" means "prison".)
- Giant Sand Wall
Win/Loss Record (Singles)
- X Geronimo (Apache War Cry)
- O Prince Kamehame (cursed steam roller)
- X Neptuneman (double leg suplex)
Win/Loss Record (Tag)
- O Big Bombers (Hell's Combination)
- O New Machineguns (Forfeit)
- X Muscle Brothers (Muscle Docking)